Word to PDF Free Online Converter
|File extension||.doc/.docx||File extension|
|Internet media type||
|Internet media type||application/pdf|
|File format name:||Microsoft Word Binary File Format||File format name:||Portable Document Format|
Microsoft Word (97-2010), WordPerfect, AbiWord, Apple Pages, AppleWorks, KWord, Microsoft Word, StarOffice, IBM Lotus Symphony
|Associated programs:||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader|
|Developed by||Microsoft||Developed by||ISO|
|Initial Release:||October 25, 1983||Initial Release:||June 15, 1993|
How to convert a Word file to PDF
- Open the app in your web browser.
- When in the app, click Choose File to upload a Word file or drag-and-drop it into the box.
- Click a cloud storage service icon (such as Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive) to add a file stored in the cloud (make sure pop-ups are allowed).
- Wait for your upload to complete (see the progress bar).
- Click Convert Now! and process your Word file.
- Click Work on your PDF if you want to redact or e-sign the resulted PDF document.
- Click Download PDF to save the file to your hard drive or phone storage.
- Save the document to your cloud storage service account by clicking the respective icon.
The Ultimate Features Comparison Chart
Because of the sheer number of competitors online, choosing the right application can be challenging — especially if you don’t accurately compare it with the alternate options. Our comparison table will assist you to easily find your preferred tool to Convert Word to PDF Documents. Evaluate the enhanced features of WORDtoPDF.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
It’s an excellent free service that improves your experience converting files online. Alto converter makes my work more accessible and provides quality results. Fast and easy to use.
I like this easy-to-use and free tool to convert word documents to pdf files safely and easily. The most important thing for me is that this program is free and doesn’t require registration.
A handy tool to have in your pocket. Conversions are perfect since Alto conserves the design and formats of the original documents. I think it’s the best among the free programs.
How To convert Word to PDF
How To Convert Word to PDF Online
Usually, if you want to transform a file only once, like a document for sharing or a CV, you do not need to install any software. The perfect choice for those who are not working with documents on a regular basis is a web-based solution. This free-of-charge program is called AltoConvertWordtoPDF. By using this program, everyone can easily change the file format without wasting any time or money. This simple and easy service has the highest security measures and doesn’t require any registration.
Here is how one can process files via an online platform:
- Open the web-based platform.
- Drag and drop the file and add it from your internal memory or the cloud.
- Click on the Convert Now option and wait half a minute.
- Save the PDF file to your device or cloud storage.
As a result, you’ll get a high-quality and easy to share Portable Document Format file that will keep its original formatting. The cloud-based toolkit is not only easy to use, but It also contains a number of step-by-step instructions and recommendations. This cross-platform solution works perfectly on computers, laptops, and smartphones on any platform with a browser. The connection is absolutely secure and all files are encrypted according to the latest technologies.
AltoWordtoPDF is a modern and efficient converter for working online. This is the ideal solution for busy people with an active position. No more downloading and installing expensive software. Personal information is not required since all converted files return to your browser.