How to Convert Word to PDF
Convert Word to PDF offline, without a converter
Comparing Word with PDF is a pointless endeavor considering that they’re designed for completely different reasons. Word is convenient for authoring documents. But, once you need to share your documents with a larger audience, running into problems will be a common exercise. Herein lies the challenge of choosing the appropriate file extension for a single file. Firstly, there is a high probability that your stakeholders may use different versions of Microsoft Word. Indeed, they may not have Word at all. Secondly, the document may reinitialize on another screen, appearing altered. These common problems cause even more hassles with document editing. The PDF format does offer some solutions to these hassles. PDF is a perfect format for a finalized document to be distributed to many people. It doesn’t depend on fonts installed on your system and PDF documents always look the same on any screen.
To operate PDF files, you will need to find and download a PDF viewer. It may not seem so easy as at first glance. First, you need to transform a Word to PDF file, then you need to find another program that can read PDFs. A Word to PDF converter may be free to download. However, installations require time and all programs downloaded may consume too much space on your computer or be coupled with malware. It goes without saying, that it is uncomfortable to perform all these operations with tablet or smartphone.
Now, there is a better solution. You don’t need to install word to pdf converter offline. Get the better solution online. Convert files from word to pdf without any installations. Did you know that Adobe Reader doesn’t allow users to save in PDF format after it is converted? Instead, you have to print the document. But there is an alternative online application, which offers the ability to save Word to PDF, saving you time and frustration.
How to convert a Word document to PDF for editing
Take advantage of other helpful editing features after converting a word to pdf for free:
- Transform any PDF document or form by making major changes such as adjusting content and document formatting.
- Add smart digital fields using the drag and drop wizard.
- Type and insert text anywhere you want on a document.
- Add checkmarks to a document.
- Add the date in a single click.
- Emphasize important information via text boxes inside the document.
Convert word to high-resolution PDF on Mac, Windows or Android.
Here is a brief guide for performing a conversion. Take the following steps to transform word to pdf online.
- Click the Choose file button.
- Click on the needed document from your computer and put it into the box using the simple drag and drop function.
- When a PDF document is uploaded, click the Convert button. On the page that appears next, select the "Word" button from the format options.
- The PDF to Word conversion will be instantly performed. Download the new file to your device or further edit using various tools and features.
- When you're done with editing, click the 'Done' button and save the final result.